WARTHOG® COMFORT MAXX BELTED SIDE D-RING HARNESS
● Meets ANSI Z359.11-2014, ANSI A10.32-2012,
● Compliant OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502, OSHA 1926 Subpart M
● ANSI Worker Capacity Range: 130-310 lbs.
● Provides maximum comfort and safety
● Comes standard: full shoulder, back, waist, & leg comfort padding
● Removable waist belt not sewn in for versatility
● Quick connect chest & leg buckles for fast & easy adjustments
● Built-in lanyard keepers on both sides
● Premium aglets on all adjustment straps
● Side D-Rings
● Impact indicator
● Deluxe label protector
● Webbing Material: Polyester
● D-Ring and Buckle Galvanized Steel
The NEW Warthog® MAXX “Comfort” Construction Harness with Removable Belt, Side D-Rings and Additional Padding combines 100% safety compliance with the ultimate in comfort – padding on the shoulders, back, waist and legs. The Warthog MAXX “Comfort” Construction Harnesses can be used in all kinds of fall protection applications where wearing a harness for long periods is a must. Like all of our harnesses, the Warthog MAXX “Comfort” Construction Harness meets all applicable ANSI and OSHA standards.