Showing all 18 results
$6.99Key Features: ● Meets ANSI/ISEA 121-2018 ● Product Weight: under 1 lbs. ● Made of 0.63" wide Tubular Webbing ● Screw Lock Carabiner ● Safety Green ● Helps reduce falling object related injuries ● Securely attaches tools to wrist or tool belt ● Provides high visibility, ease of use, and versatility ● Strength of Tool Lanyard: 15 lbs. ● Relaxed Length: 33.5" ● Expanded Length: 53"
$20.49Key Features: ● Product Weight: 0.4 lbs. ● Quick Connect for fast ease of use ● Easy adjust customizable straps ● Pre-adjustable so it’s ready to use immediately ● Wider strap accommodates work boots and helps ideal foot placement ● Compact and lightweight design keeps it out of the way until needed
$21.49Key Features: ● Compact and lightweight design ● Product Weight: 1 lbs. ● Provides added comfort ● Easy attachment to harnesses ● "X" design fits all Malta Dynamics harnesses as well as many other makes and models ● Adds next-level comfort to all Malta Dynamics harnesses ● Easy removal for laundering ● Breathable design ● Positive snaps ensure secure fit
$21.99Key Features: ● Meets ANSI Z359.1-07, ANSI A10.32-12 ● Compliant with OSHA 1926 Subpart M, OSHA 1910 ● ANSI Z359 compliance capacity range is 130-310 lbs. ● Product Weight: 1.3 lbs. ● Lightweight ● Easy access to D-Ring ● Material: Polyester and galvanized steel ● Min. Breaking Strength 5,500 lbs.
$34.99Key Features: ● Meets ANSI Z359.11-2014, ANSI A10.32-12 ● OSHA 1926 Subpart M, OSHA 1910 ● Worker Capacity Range: 130-310 lbs. ● Break Away Lanyard Keepers ● Fall Indicator ● Identification Label ● Finished Webbing Ends ● Material: Nylon, Polyester, Steel
$37.49 – $54.99Key Features: ● Meets ANSI Z359.11-2014, ANSI A10.32-12 ● Compliant with OSHA 1926 Subpart M, OSHA 1910 ● CSA Z259.10-2012 ● Enhanced with new Reflective Material ● Worker Capacity Range: 130-310 lbs. ● Tongue and Buckle Leg Straps ● Fall Indicator ● Break Away Lanyard Keepers ● Identification Label ● Rubber Web Termination Points ● Premium Velcro Label Jacket ● Side D-Rings ● Material: Nylon, Polyester, Steel
$44.99Key Features: ● Meets ANSI Z359.11-2014, ANSI A10.32-12 ● Compliant with OSHA 1926 Subpart M, OSHA 1910 ● Worker Capacity Range: 130-310 lbs ● Break Away Lanyard Keepers ● Fall Indicator ● Identification Label ● Finished Webbing Ends ● Material: Nylon, Polyester, Steel
$64.99Key Features: ● Meets ANSI Z359.11-2014, ANSI A10.32-12 ● Compliant with OSHA 1926 Subpart M, OSHA 1910 ● Worker Capacity Range: 130-310 lbs. ● X-Pad Pre-Installed ● Tongue Buckle Legs ● Break Away Lanyard Keepers ● Fall Indicator ● Protected Identification Label ● Finished Webbing Ends ● Material: Nylon, Polyester, Steel
$89.99Key Features: ● Meets ANSI Z359.11-2014 & ANSI A10.32-12 ● Complaint with OSHA 1926 Subpart M, OSHA 1910 ● Worker Capacity Range: 130-310 lbs. ● Flexible, comfortable and removable support waist belt not sewn in for versatility ● Work Positioning Side D-Rings ● Tongue Buckle Leg Straps ● Identification Label ● Quick adjust torso buckles ● Break-away lanyard keepers ● Material: Nylon, Polyester, Steel
$114.99Key Features: ● Meets ANSI Z359.11-2014, ANSI A10.32-2012, ● Compliant OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502, OSHA 1926 Subpart M ● ANSI Worker Capacity Range: 130-310 lbs. ● Provides maximum comfort and safety ● Comes standard: full shoulder, back, waist, & leg comfort padding ● Removable waist belt not sewn in for versatility ● Quick connect chest & leg buckles for fast & easy adjustments ● Built-in lanyard keepers on both sides ● Premium aglets on all adjustment straps ● Side D-Rings ● Impact indicator ● Deluxe label protector ● Webbing Material: Polyester ● D-Ring and Buckle Galvanized Steel
$139.49Key Features: ● Meets ANSI Z359.11-2014 ● Compliant with OSHA 1926 Subpart M, OSHA 1910 ● Worker Capacity Range: 130-310 lbs. ● Quick-Connect Buckles ● Reflective Stitching ● Breathable Padding ● Innovative Back D-Ring Design ● Two D-Ring Design ● Lightweight Design ● Break-away lanyard keepers ● Material: Nylon, Polyester, Steel
$159.99Key Features: ● Meets ANSI Z359.11-2014 ● Compliant with OSHA 1926 Subpart M, OSHA 1910 ● Worker Capacity Range: 130-310 lbs. ● Sternal, Back and Side D-Rings ● Quick-Connect Buckles ● Reflective Stitching ● Breathable Padding ● All Aluminum Hardware ● Lightweight Design ● Break-away lanyard keepers ● Built-In Rescue Handles ● Material: Nylon, Polyester, Steel
$189.99Key Features: ● Meets ANSI Z359.11-2014 ● Compliant with OSHA 1926 Subpart M, OSHA 1910 ● Worker Capacity Range: 130-310 lbs. ● Sternal, Back and Side D-Rings ● Quick-Connect Buckles ● Sewn-In Waist Belt ● Reflective Stitching ● Breathable Padding ● All Aluminum Hardware ● Lightweight Design ● Break-away lanyard keepers ● Built-In Rescue Handles ● Material: Nylon, Polyester, Steel
Best Safety Harness
Work safety harnesses are one of the three critical components of a fall protection system. However, fall restraint harnesses come in many different configurations and are often designed for specific applications, so picking the most suitable one for your project might require a bit of homework. Luckily, the only homework you’ll need to do is read this guide, in which we cover how safety harnesses work, which are the best safety harnesses on the market and what are the common applications for each.
Why You Need a Safety Harness From Malta Dynamics
When working where height is encountered and the chance of a fall is present, you will need a safety harness to support your worker on the job. If using a self-retracting lifeline or a shock absorbing lanyard, any of Malta Dynamics’ safety harnesses are tested and designed to protect you and your workers. At Malta Dynamics, we design our body harnesses with safety and comfort in mind, so your team can focus on the task at hand. If you’re searching for where to buy safety harnesses for construction, look no further.
Different Offerings of Safety Harnesses
We offer a broad range of safety harnesses for fall protection to ensure you stay safe and comfortable, no matter where you’re working. Our safety harnesses for sale include:
- Warthog® Pass-Thru Harness: There’s no economy harness that beats Malta Dynamics’ Warthog Full Body Harness with Pass-Thru Leg Buckles. Its dual lanyard keepers keep lanyards out of your way while you’re working, and its customizable patch allows workers to record information on their harnesses without putting the integrity of the webbing in jeopardy. This fall arrest harness is both efficient and affordable while still adhering to strict federal testing standards and requirements.
- Warthog® Side D-Ring Harness: The Warthog Full Body Universal Harness with Side D-Rings from Malta Dynamics features dual lanyard keepers to keep lanyards from getting in your way while you work. It also includes a Premium Velcro Label Jacket, which will protect labels on the job site.
- Warthog® Tongue and Buckle Full Body Harness: This safety harness includes a preinstalled X-Pad, a comfortable feature that enhances productivity, satisfaction and compliance on the job site. This fall protection device is the preferred harness of Lang Masonry and Restoration, Malta Dynamics’ sister company. The cutting-edge design provides the shoulders, neck and back with extra comfort, and its one-piece structure prevents shoulder pad slippage. The padding redistributes weight and keeps pressure off, even if a tool belt is used.
- Warthog® MAXX Belted Side D-Ring Harness: Malta Dynamics’ Warthog MAXX Construction Full Body Harness with Removable Belt, Tongue Buckle Legs and Side D-Rings protects those working heavy-duty jobs. Designed for increased comfort with shoulder pads and a removable padded waist belt, the Warthog MAXX is the most cost-effective harness in its class. The Warthog MAXX also features a customizable patch and dual lanyard keepers.
- Warthog® Comfort MAXX Belted Side D-Ring Harness: If you like all the features of the Warthog MAXX but desire even more comfort, consider the Warthog Comfort MAXX, which offers lumbar support for your back and extra padding for your shoulders, legs and waist. This is the go-to harness choice for many of our customers.
- Razorback Elite Sternal D-Ring Harness: The Razorback Elite Sternal D-Ring Harness combines functionality and innovation. This work harness from Malta Dynamics was designed for fixed ladder and tower climbing. Featuring D-Rings on the sides, front and back, this fall prevention harness will allow you to work safely on any job site. The front D-Ring allows you to climb safely to higher places, and the back D-Ring allows you to connect SRLs without adjusting the webbing. The D-Rings on the side make hands-free positioning possible. It also features reflective, breathable padding on the legs and shoulders.
We also offer various accessories that enhance safety and comfort:
- Shoulder pads: The B0002 Harness Shoulder Pads can easily attach to all Malta Dynamics harnesses and provide the user with next-level comfort. These pads are lightweight, weighing less than a pound. They also feature a breathable design and can be easily removed for laundering.
- X pads: The compact B0001 Harness X Pad also provides extra comfort while you’re wearing a harness. It can easily attach to a Malta Dynamics harness, plus various other brands. It’s lightweight and features positive snaps that ensure a secure fit, meaning it will always stay where you want it to. Removing it is also easy, whether you’re cleaning it or transferring it to a different harness. Additionally, it boasts a breathable design, which prevents heat buildup and lets you work comfortably throughout the day.
- Harness leg pads: Malta Dynamics also offers a pair of Harness Leg Pads for lower-body comfort while you’re strapped in your harness. Like many other harness accessories, the Harness Leg Pads are lightweight, breathable and can be easily attached and removed.
- Extenders: The Malta Dynamics 18-inch D-Ring Extender adds length easily and quickly to your harness’s back D-Ring. This allows you to attach to your lanyard or SRL more easily. The Extender’s snap hook connects to the harness’s dorsal D-Ring directly, making the D-Ring Extender the new point where you connect to your harness. Attach the lanyard to the D-Ring and you’re set. Made of galvanized steel and polyester, the Extender is strong, with a breaking strength of 5,500 pounds. This extender cannot be used in foot-level or leading-edge tie-off situations.
- Suspension trauma relief strap: The premium Suspension Trauma Relief Strap from Malta Dynamics reduces the effects of prolonged fall suspension. This strap is compatible with most fall protection body harness makes and models, and you can pre-set it and customize it for your needs. Once you attach the strap with the quick connect, you’re ready to go. Its wider strap also accommodates work boots and allows the user to achieve the best foot placement possible.
Why Is Malta Dynamics the Leader in the Industry?
The reasons are many. We have numerous fall protection products that provide solutions for a wide range of industries, including aviation, masonry, warehousing, construction and manufacturing. Some other reasons we’ve become an industry-leading company include:
- We have complete control over the quality of our safety products: We design, engineer and manufacture all of our products, allowing us to have control over every step of the process.
- We understand the industries we provide safety products for: We understand these industries because we’ve worked in them for decades — we even use the products we make. We make the products and services we wish we had decades ago to perform our own work. Our sales and management teams also understand these industries well and can help you find effective solutions.
- Our products are of exceptional quality: Our products do more than just meet the standards set by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) — they surpass them.
- Customer service is extremely important to us: At Malta Dynamics, we believe the customer is always the priority — which is why we always offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for our products.
- We’re always striving to improve: We’re committed to continuously enhancing our products and services for the benefit of your safety and satisfaction.
How Do Fall Protection Harnesses Work?
One of the main purposes of a fall prevention harness is to protect vital organs when a fall is arrested. OSHA regulations specify that personal fall arrest systems, when used together with a body harness, must limit the arresting force on a worker to no more than 1,800 pounds. The fall protection safety harness, using its system of buckles and straps, distributes these forces to areas of your body that are most able to absorb the forces and support your weight.
These areas include your upper thighs, shoulders, chest and body mass in the pelvic area. In doing this, the harness diverts these forces away from your body’s more vulnerable parts — namely, the stomach, groin and neck.
However, remember that a personal fall arrest harness system is built to protect you during a fall and, unlike mountain climbing harnesses, is not meant for prolonged suspension. The same technology that distributes the forces throughout the body may cut off your circulation, which could result in suspension trauma.
Other than distributing force, a safety harness also keeps a worker upright during a fall. This characteristic lets the harness’s deceleration device deploy properly and also helps the spine stay vertical — the position that lets it best absorb the compressive forces when falling. Also, this is the best position to rescue or lower an employee to a safe place.
Here are a few basic terms related to safety harnesses:
- Body belt: A body belt is a strap around the waist that you attach to a lifeline, lanyard or deceleration device. It’s used for fall restraint and work positioning.
- D-Ring: A D-Ring is a part integrated into fall protection equipment and is typically found on body support connectors and certain anchorage connectors. This allows for a connecting device to be attached.
- Dorsal D-Ring: Alternatively called the back D-Ring, the dorsal D-Ring refers to the point of attachment located on the harness’s backside, located between your shoulder blades.
- Frontal D-Ring: This refers to the connector located on the harness’s front side, around the sternum.
- Side D-Ring: D-Rings on the sides, such as the ones on our customer-favorite Warthog Comfort MAXX model, offer simple work positioning and tying off in any environment.
- Pass-through buckle: A pass-through buckle consists of two mating flat metal frames. The female frame is just an open rectangle permanently connected to a loop located at a strap’s end. Its male counterpart is connected to the joining strap by putting the webbing through the frame’s two slots. Engaging the buckle requires the male buckle to be turned at an angle that allows it to pass through the female frame. Once it’s passed through, it should be turned back so the male frame is directly above the female one.
- Quick-connect buckle: This buckle can be operated with just one hand, allowing for easy, fast donning of the harness.
- Tongue buckle: This buckle is similar to a belt buckle in that the user puts the webbing strap through the buckle and then puts the buckle tongue in the grommet hole, adjusting for comfort and fit.
Comfort and Safety Are Key
At Malta Dynamics, we are firmly committed to providing you with the safest and most dependable fall safety equipment so your industrious team can work safely, comfortably and effectively.
As we work in the fall protection industry, we are well acquainted with the statistics of work-related falls. Around 27% of the 900,380 nonfatal workplace injuries that result in missed workdays can be attributed to falls, slips and trips. Fall injuries can also create a significant financial burden for the affected business. The numerous costs associated with work-related fall accidents are estimated to be around $70 billion each year.
Aside from these statistics, we have some other reasons why your team should be equipped with proper fall protection gear:
- It is federal law: The American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and OSHA have both imposed various regulations regarding high-risk work environments. Working at a height poses an inherent risk, which is why these governmental organizations made guidelines to protect workers on the job site who have to work at heights.
- It protects your company:Business owners should know what kinds of accidents could happen on work sites and what liabilities they may face. Accidents can negatively impact your business’s reputation and cause financial strain. Businesses that take employee safety seriously and minimize injuries will stand out to potential customers.
- It will keep you on schedule: Few things will disrupt business operations like a tragic accident. By taking safety seriously, you can stay on schedule and avoid major incidents that might endanger workers’ lives.
- You value your workers: Your employees work hard every day to finish the job and do it right. To show your appreciation and care, provide them with reliable fall protection equipment and, if they need it, training on how to use safety harnesses and lanyards.
- You will boost morale: Fall protection equipment is comfortable and safe, so workers who use it will likely work more comfortably and happily while knowing they’re adequately protected.
Protect Your Valued Workers With Malta Dynamics’ Cutting-Edge Fall Safety Harnesses
At Malta Dynamics, we show we care through our large selection of high-quality, dependable fall protection equipment and services. If protecting your valued workers, safeguarding your company and meeting federal requirements are important to you, Malta Dynamics is where you’ll want to shop for all your fall safety solutions.
Whether you need a new construction harness or are looking to invest in a complete fall protection system, we can guide you through the process. Even if you have a less common project that requires a custom solution, we can help you out.
If you’re looking for comfortable and dependable safety harnesses, consider checking out the Warthog Comfort MAXX Belted Side D-Ring Harness — one of our best-selling products. Equally popular is the Tongue and Buckle X-Pad Harness featuring additional padding for comfort. If you want to buy XL or XXXL safety harnesses for a large team and would like to purchase in bulk, contact us today about our bulk order discounts. We look forward to speaking with you soon!