Roof Anchor 12″ Standard
● OSHA Compliant
●Meets ANSI Z359.1-2007
● Meets IWCA I-14.1
● Product Weight: 32.7 lbs.
● For use on steel or concrete substrates (see manual for requirements)
● Durable galvanized finish
● Great for use with retractable lifelines, vertical lifelines, or rope grab units
● Post extends past roofing substrate to make attachment point accessible
● Round post works with most off-the-shelf flashing kits
101 in stock
The Malta Dynamics A6300 – Roof Anchor 12″ Standard is a fixed post roof anchor, intended for permanent applications only. The A6300 has been thoroughly tested and is compatible for installation on steel and concrete substrates (fasteners sold separately). Meets the requirements for anchors rated for window cleaning. The 12-inch anchor post functions to extend through roofing materials so that it is accessible both during and after roof construction. The A6300 roof anchor is composed of durable galvanized steel, and is compatible for use with SRLs, vertical lifelines, and shock absorbing lanyards.
|Dimensions||16 × 16 × 14 in|