The first step to providing a safe working environment to your employees is to make a thorough and honest assessment of the fall hazards present in your workplace. Once the hazards are identified, your team can implement proper mitigation strategies and provide workers with critical personal protective equipment (PPE) to keep your workers safe when working at heights.
Malta Dynamics offers workplace fall hazard assessments. Our analysis will verify that your current safety program and work practices comply with all OSHA, ANSI and other applicable regulations, or provide steps for you to take to bring your company into compliance.
A Malta Dynamics Hazard Analysis includes:
- Any safety deficiencies or hazards identified will be detailed.
- Safety equipment inspection (see below).
- The necessary control measures and any recommended inspection procedures will be outlined.
- Recommendations for changes to the safety program and/or work practices to rectify the hazards will be provided.
- A comprehensive report will be prepared and sent via e-mail, and a hard copy will be mailed for your records.
Our experienced safety professionals can provide several levels of site surveys depending on your needs:
Basic (Safety Inspection)
—This service includes a site walk, a basic assessment of the facility, and a safety equipment inspection.
—A fall protection specialist will visit your site to conduct the Basic walkthrough plus a thorough examination of structures and existing fall prevention and protection systems.
—A trained engineer specializing in fall protection solutions will visit the site to conduct the walkthrough. This level of inspection includes the services of a senior engineer to observe your work site and make recommendations.