32 in stock
BEAM TROLLEY 3″ – 10″ 5K
● Free moving rollers create smooth and safe movement along the I-Beam
● Durable webbing with an easily accessible D-Ring connection point for quick installation
● Easily adjustable pins and locking toggles prevent clamp slippage
● Trails along the I-beam as the user moves to remain safely tied-off while creating a maximum range of accessibility for work
● Static tensile strength: 5,000 lbf / 22 kN
● Can support one user (130-310 lbs.) in fall arrest or fall restraint applications
● Can be used overhead or at foot-level (approval from a competent person required)
● Cross bar and roller material: Aluminum
● Webbing material: Polyester
● Swivel material: Zinc plated steel
● Spring and hardware material: Stainless steel
● Product weight: 9.27 lbs.
● Beam flange width: 3″ – 10″
● Beam flange thickness: 1/4” – 7/8”
● Meets ANSI Z359.18-2017, ANSI A10.32-12, and CE-EN 795
● Compliant with OSHA 1926.502 and OSHA 1910.66
32 in stock
- Spend $150.00 to get Free Shipping
Guarantee safe checkout
The Malta Dynamics Trolley Anchor is a top-selling option for users who need a trailing beam anchor device. This dynamic trolley increases mobility and productivity by saving the time it would take to connect to different anchors as a worker moves around the space. The free moving aluminum rollers are designed to smoothly glide along the I-Beam to follow the movements of the worker while remaining safely connected to the anchor.
The fall protection trolley system is designed to be used in combination with either a shock absorbing lanyard or a self-retracting lifeline. It may also be used for fall restraint and as a work positioning device. This beam trolley hoist is built with durable materials to last for continued use and is completely removable and reusable.
The installation of this vertical trolley system is quick and simple. The anchor is equipped with safety locking toggles allow for easy adjustment and eliminate the risk of accidental clamp slippage. The trolley anchor can fit beams ranging from 3” to 10” wide and supports one worker with a combined weight of up to 310 lbs. The D-Ring is conveniently located in the center of the trolley on a swiveling polyester connector and can easily be accessed and adjusted from either side of the rolling I-Beam anchor.
How to Install the Beam Trolley
Installation is straightforward with this Malta Dynamics safety I-Beam rolling anchor. You can spend less time installing and more time getting to work. Before installing the safety anchor, carefully inspect it, along with the beam you will be installing on. You’ll need to ensure the beam is structurally sound and is not damaged in any way.
Installation steps are as follows:
- Locate a structural beam flange capable of withstanding a 5,000 lb. static load.
- Push up on the toggle plate to allow the adjustment rollers to move.
- Keeping the unit perpendicular to the beam, fit the rollers over the edge of the beam flange.
- Slide the rollers so that both sets are fully resting on the beam flange.
- Release the toggle plate and pull back on the rollers to ensure the ratchet teeth are fully seated in the nearest notches.
- Tog, rock, and twist the trolley in all directions to make sure it can’t come off the flange.
- Screw tight the secondary safety locking screws on the bottom of the toggle plate
- Rollers must glide on a clear surface, remove any potential obstacles.
- Ensure that the beam trolley can’t slide off the end of the beam it is attached to.
These steps are a brief overview of the installation procedures required for this beam trolley — see the manual for more comprehensive instructions and use guidelines.
|Dimensions||17 × 7.5 × 7 in|
BEAM TROLLEY 3″ – 10″ 5K