BEAM TROLLEY 3″ – 10″ 5K
● Meets ANSI Z359.18-2017, ANSI A10.32-12 and CE-EN 795
● Compliant with OSHA 1926.502 and OSHA 1910.66
●Product Weight: 9.27 lbs.
●Beam Flange Width: 3″ – 10″
● Breaking Strength: 5,000 lbf / 22kn
● Free Moving Rollers
● Web/D-Ring connection point
● Easy pin adjustment
46 in stock
- Spend $99.00 to get Free Shipping
Guarantee safe checkout
The I-Beam Trolley Anchor is a fall arrest anchor designed to be used in combination with either a shock absorbing lanyard or a self-retracting lifeline. It may also be used for fall restraint and as a work positioning device. Its free moving rollers allow for smooth travel around the work area while always remaining connected. Safety locking toggles allow for easy adjustment and also eliminate the risk of accidental clamp slippage. For use by one worker with a combined weight of up to 310 pounds.
|Dimensions||17 × 7.5 × 7 in|