Does your jobsite feature a flat roof surrounded by a parapet wall? If it does, then you need a way to anchor your self-retracting lifelines (SRLs). At Malta Dynamics, our parapet clamp system allows you to put your SRL in place with a sturdy connection that helps support weight and keep your workers safe. The reusable device is easy to install and won’t cause damage to the wall. Your workers can use our parapet anchor on walls varying in thickness from 2.36″ to 14.1″.
On a jobsite, time is critical, but you never want to compromise your workers’ safety. Equipment that offers intuitive usage is the best type to have on your site, as it cuts back on time without putting your employees in danger. It takes just a minute or two to secure the parapet clamp, and your workers can adjust it to reposition around the worksite.
You can feel confident in the sturdiness of our design. Our temporary parapet edge protection provides a practical solution in areas where you otherwise couldn’t use an SRL.
Put Safety First When You Use Our Parapet Grabber
The anchor comes with specific directions for installation and application. Ensure your workers read and understand the instructions, as their safety depends on using the parapet clamp correctly. For example, you need a minimum wall height of 9′ to use our parapet anchor.
Instructions for Installation of Parapet Clamp Fall Protection
The Parapet Anchor is intended to be installed on a parapet wall up to 14.1 inches (360mm) thick.
- Unscrew the set screws so the points do not protrude into the anchor slot.
- Remove the detent pin and move the adjustable arm back far enough to allow the clamp to fit over the parapet wall.
- Make sure the top surface within the anchor slot is fully seated on the parapet wall.
- Slide the adjustable arm toward the parapet wall and reinsert the locking pin through the position setting holes.
- Tighten each set screw until it makes contact with the parapet wall. Hand tighten the screws until snug. Excessive torque can damage the parapet wall or the parapet wall anchor.
Remain in Compliance With Products From Malta Dynamics
Malta Dynamics has extensive experience manufacturing the products you need to protect your workers on the jobsite. We design our equipment with you in mind. Everything we make is easy and intuitive to use. We also consider the comfort of your employees throughout our engineering and manufacturing process.
All of our equipment is OSHA compliant, and we study federal and local guidelines to ensure you meet the necessary requirements. If you need equipment to anchor your SRLs, you can order our parapet anchor today. For more information, call us at 800-494-1840 or fill out our online contact form.