Malta Dynamics Prepares for World of Concrete Conference
Malta Dynamics is getting ready for the World of Concrete Conference held Jan. 21-25 in Las Vegas. We encourage attendees to visit us at our booth located at C3226.
Who We Are
Malta Dynamics is a full-service manufacturing company specializing in fall arrest solutions. We design, engineer and manufacture an ever-increasing product line to serve the general industry, masonry and construction.
We offer high quality safety equipment that exceeds OSHA and ANSI requirements. We also rent and sell custom engineered and mobile fall protection solutions.
Damian Lang started as a mason in southeastern Ohio more than three decades ago. In that time, he has invented several products that make life better for him and his workers. His philosophy of developing products for the worker is evident in all aspects of his business, from the grout delivery systems pioneered in the 90s to the fall protection systems he has developed with Malta Dynamics.
Every product Damian Lang manufactures starts with quality and purpose. The mission is simple: Bring to market the perfect combination of efficiency, durability and affordability. The partnership with workers employed by Lang Masonry and Restoration, along with other loyal and safety-minded US construction companies allows for clearly defined goals to be established for every product. These parameters guide the product development team.
The products developed by Malta Dynamics are third party tested and verified as OSHA Compliant. Malta Dynamics strives to develop the best possible safety products at the best possible prices. To ensure this lofty objective Malta Dynamics offers its customers a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee or your money back.
2018 was a historic year for our company.
Here’s a look back:
- Malta Dynamics was recognized at the 2018 International Health and Safety Awards. The company was named the Best US Safety & Fall Protection Equipment Manufacturer. Malta Dynamics also received the Best Fall Arrest Product for 2018 for the XSERIES Mobile Fall Protection System. The recognition stems from the success the company has experienced as a leader in safety solutions. Malta Dynamics continues its commitment to collaborating with its customers to understand their needs and tailor equipment solutions.
- Malta Dynamics partnered with EZG Manufacturing to Support the National September 11 Memorial & Museum with a custom XSERIES X1250 fall protection unit. The X1250 from Malta Dynamics will be used to clean the Memorial Pool waterfall weirs, plaza-level troughs and pavilion entrance glass canopy. The maintenance team also plans to use the XSERIES to remove coins stuck between stones in the pool, maintain the waterfall weir heat trace system and replace the plaza light pole fixtures and bulbs. The XSERIES will also be used for workers to tie off on while they clean the Museum’s wall windows, ensuring the staff’s safety while navigating the Tridents, the two 80-foot tall steel columns that once formed part of the exterior façade of the North Tower of the World Trade Center.
- Malta Dynamics launched engineered systems products and services. The new service line is designed to assist professionals with on-site fall protection assessments and systems to develop a framework for companies to eliminate and mitigate potential fall hazards. Engineered solutions from Malta Dynamics address challenges presented by extreme environmental conditions and unique structures. The experts at Malta Dynamics design fall arrest solutions for existing facilities and buildings in the pre-planning stage. As a result, workers and construction site managers can lower insurance premiums, meet regulatory compliance, reduce on-site safety risks and experience a reduction of worker compensation claims.
- Malta Dynamics harness designs meet CSA Z259.10-2012 standards. This Canadian standard specifies design, testing, marking and information requirements for use of full-body harnesses intended for use as body supports in work situations and personal fall arrest systems. Malta Dynamics’ comprehensive line of harnesses, including the Warthog Pass Thru Harness, is used by construction workers, contractors, the masonry industry and roofers seeking fall protection.
An Impressive Product Line
Fall protection is the top priority for Malta Dynamics, which is why the company designs solutions to meet current and future standards. Fall arrest systems are designed to be user-friendly and offer workers maximum mobility.
But, that’s not all.
Malta Dynamics also offers certified fall protection training and installation. You can expect the following:
- Equipment procurement and delivery
- System design and engineering
- Fabrication of any necessary parts and brackets
- Convenient scheduling
- Rentals of lifts or additional equipment
- On-site installation, systems testing and certification
- User training
In addition, Malta Dynamics’ experts are trained to handle all types of OSHA-compliant fall arrest and fall prevention inspections. Fall protection system inspections include documentation of each individual component of your system, thorough inspections, testing and issuance of proper signage. In addition, Malta Dynamics provides annual re-certification. The certifications are designed to comply with ANSI standards and OSHA regulations so you have verification that your workers are utilizing fall protection systems that are safe and free from hazards.
Whether you are in need of safety harnesses, lanyards, SRLS, hard hats, safety gloves or custom engineered services, Malta Dynamics is ready to safeguard your workers and your work sites.
Come see us at the World of Concrete Conference, booth C3226, to learn more.