Visor, Acetate, Clear, Flat, 8″ x 15″ x .04″
● Meets ANSI Z87.1 standards when used in combination with head gear and hard hat brackets
● Compliant with OSHA 1910.135 and 1926.100
● Durable acetate visor offers chemical and light impact protection
● Flat visor is ideal for use in chemical handling, laboratory operation, medical examinations, first aid, and pesticide and fertilizer applications
● 0.040 clear acetate construction
● 8″ x 15″
● SEI certified
● Please note: Visor headgear or a hard hat visor carrier must be worn with the appropriate visor and ANSI approved eye wear for complete OSHA compliance.
The Malta Dynamics line of Hard Hat Mounted Face Protection is designed specifically as an accessory to the Malta Dynamics’ Hard Hat line. When job site applications demand both head and face protection our wide variety of products are compliant, safe, durable and affordable. The Malta Dynamics flat acetate visor is to be used in conjunction with the Malta Dynamics brand face shield brackets to protect against light chemical splashes and impacts. Brackets are available in several mounting styles that attach securely to Malta Dynamics’ hard hats and caps.
Malta Dynamics’ visors conform to ANSI/ISEA Z87.1-2010 standard for face protection when used in combination with Malta Dynamics’ headgear or face shield brackets. Products available for both high heat, high impact and basic impact applications.
*Always wear ANSI Z87.1-2003 approved goggles or safety glasses with face shield frames and visors for maximum protection.
|Dimensions||15 × 8 × .04 in|