Technical Bulletin TB170110A – Razorback & Pygmy Hog 420 lb. Capacity
January 10, 2017
Subject: 420 lbs. Max. User OSHA Capacity Pygmy Hog and Razorback SRL’s
The following information pertains only to the following Malta Dynamics SRL products:
- C8000 Razorback Heavy-Duty 20 ft. SLR
- C8001 Razorback Heavy-Duty 30 ft. SLR
- C7102 Pygmy Hog 6’ SRL Steel Snap Hook
- C7103 Pygmy Hog 6’ SRL Peri-Form Hook
- C7104 Pygmy Hog 6’ SRL Rebar Hook
- C7201 Pygmy Hog 11’ SRL Steel Snap Hook
- C7202 Pygmy Hog 11’ SRL Peri-Form Hook
The SRL’s listed above have been tested and qualified to meet ANSI Z359.14-2014 which defines user capacity from 130-310 lbs. including weight of tools and clothing. Also, the SRL’s listed above meet OSHA requirements per CFR1926.502 and CFR1910.66 for a maximum weight capacity of 420lbs. including weight of tools and clothing. In some cases, labeling that indicates the above referenced 420lb. weight limit may not be present on certain units. However, all units and models that are in service and are listed in this technical bulletin have been rated for this maximum weight capacity.
Consult the user instruction manuals for full details and information for usage and capacity on Malta Dynamics products.
Please contact Malta Dynamics directly for requirements pertaining to product being used under special circumstances.