ON-SITE SURVEYS, HAZARD ANALYSIS AND SAFETY EQUIPMENT INSPECTIONS
Site Survey and Hazard Analysis is designed for General Industry and Construction but is also beneficial for any organization that is developing programs for keeping those working at heights safe.
Site Survey Includes:
- This is a service performed by experienced, safety professionals. A Site Survey can focus on one (1) specific area of concern or an entire facility. The Site Survey includes:
- A review of the company’s current safety program
- Walk-through of the facility
- Digital photographs and the collection of site-specific information
The Hazard Analysis will verify that the current safety program and work practices comply with all OSHA, ANSI and other applicable regulations.
Hazard Analysis includes:
- Any safety deficiencies or hazards identified will be detailed.
- The necessary control measures and any recommended inspection procedures will be outlined.
- Several recommendations for changes to the safety program and/or work practices to rectify the hazards will be provided.
- A comprehensive report will be prepared and sent as an electronic e-mail, as well as a hard copy will be mailed.
- The time allotted for the on-site survey will depend on the size of the facility or area(s) to be reviewed.
Since many companies today do not want the responsibility or liability of inspecting their own safety equipment – as required by OSHA, the fee-based On-Site Safety Equipment Inspection program is available for Malta Dynamics fall protection products, as well as all other manufactured fall protection brands.
Equipment Inspection Includes:
- Experienced professionals will inspect all of your safety equipment on your site.
- A detailed report will be prepared identifying which products pass or fail the inspection.
- Each product identified as ‘failing’ will be tagged along with a full explanation of the deficiency.