Swivel Anchor Point (10K) with Concrete Anchor
● Meets ANSI Z359.18-2017 and ANSI A10.32-12
● Compliant with OSHA 1910 and OSHA 1926 Subpart M
● Product Weight: 1.8 lbs.
● Simple mount and bolt on system
● Easy installation and removal
● Swivels full 360°
● Great for first-man-up system
● Worker Capacity Range: 130-310 lbs.
● Material: Zinc plated steel
● Min. Breaking Strength: 10,000 lbs.
228 in stock
The Malta Dynamics 10K Swivel Anchor is used in specifically design for use in concrete. This particular anchor rotates 360 degrees and flips 180 degrees. The swivel anchor can be used on steel flanges or concrete substrates. The safe working load for this product is 2,000 pounds and has an ultimate breaking strength of 10,000 pounds. This anchor is composed of zinc plated steel.
|Dimensions||6.5 × 4.5 × 2.5 in|