Malta Dynamics 6’ Double Leg External Shock Absorbing Lanyard with 2 Peri Form Hooks and 1 Steel Snap Hook meets all the stringent ANSI Z359.13-2009 regulations and is 100% ISO 17025 third party tested, per the ANSI testing protocols. The integrated external shock absorbing pack component limits the average arresting force to 900 pounds or less. It is comprised of 1 inch polyester webbing, two (2) peri form hooks, and one (1) 3600 ANSI tested steel snap hook. The 6’ Double Leg External Shock Absorbing Lanyard with 2 Peri Form Hooks and 1 Steel Snap Hook is designed to be the “best in class”, functional, durable and affordable.
● Meets ANSI Z359.13-2013, ANSI A10.32-12
● Compliant with OSHA 1926 Subpart M, OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502
● Worker Capacity Range: 130-310 lbs.
● Lightweight and durable
● Lanyard stretch helps reduce potential tripping hazards
● Vibrant orange color provides high visibility
● 1" polyester web
● Connectors are made from alloy steel min. 5000 lbs, tensile strength
● Connector gates are made from alloy steel Min. 3,600 lbs. side and front load
● Webbing Material: Polyester and steel