T-Frame Style Enclosed Track System
T-Frame enclosed track monorail fall protection systems provide double the fall protection, without using extra space. Perform maintenance and service tasks on two vehicles at the same time to increase efficiency, while still protecting workers from fall hazards. Systems are easy to use and require minimal training.
- Each frame consists of two support beams, each with a common header
- Service 2 vehicles with one system
- Standard trolley heights between 22’ and 30’
- Standard arm reach span distances between 2’ and 16’
- Requires concrete foundation
- 50’ support centers for the track (fits on flatbed trucks without a permit) (allowing workers to pass one another while attached to the system)
- System supports 4 workers per side (maximum of 8)
- Trolley(s) comes standard
- Custom heights, spans, cantilever design, and support structures
- Single track, dual track, or multiple tracks (allowing workers to pass one another while attached to the system)
- Curved track available
- Layered primer with single and double enamel coatings, epoxy coatings, and galvanized finish
- Railed platforms with ladder or stair access available
Need a Quick Quote?
Simply fill out the “T” Frame design field worksheet below and click submit for a material quote. Full turnkey quotes, including installation, available upon request.