Inverted “U” Style Enclosed Track System
Inverted-U enclosed track monorail fall protection systems are a great way to protect workers who are busy performing maintenance checks on transportation equipment. These systems offer workers a solution that is reliable and easy to use. Plus, these permanent systems provide long spans of fall protection in areas that lack an overhead structure for mounting a system.
- Each frame consists of two columns with a support beam
- Custom Heights and width spans available per application
- Standard trolley heights between 22’ and 30
- Requires foundation, but foundations are smaller due to U-frame design
- 50’ support centers for the track (fits on flatbed trucks without a permit)
- System can support 1 to 4 workers (allowing workers to pass one another while attached to the system)
- Trolley(s) comes standard
- Custom heights, spans, arm reach design, and support structures
- Single track, dual track, or multiple tracks (allowing workers to pass one another while attached to the system)
- Multiple Monorail Support Option
- Curved track available
- Layered primer with single and double enamel coatings, epoxy coatings, and galvanized finish
- Platforms with guardrail and ladder or stair access available
Need a Quick Quote?
Simply fill out the Inverted “U” field worksheet below and click submit for a material quote. Full turnkey quotes, including installation, available upon request.