Inverted “L” Style Enclosed Track System
Inverted-L enclosed track monorail fall protection systems are perfect for protecting workers who need to access the top of a tall vehicle for maintenance, rail cars or flatbeds for loading and unloading. Our systems provide an easy and reliable way for workers to protect themselves while working at height. Ensure efficiency and reduced downtime by making maintenance and shipment processes safer for workers with an enclosed track monorail fall protection system.
- Consists of reinforced wide-flange column and cantilevered beam
- Standard overhead trolley heights range between 22’ and 30’.
- Standard arm reach distances between 2’ and 18’
- Requires concrete foundation
- Standard 50’ support centers for the track (fits on flatbed trucks without a permit)
- Systems can support 1 to 4 workers (allowing workers to pass one another while attached to the system)
- Trolley comes standard
- Custom heights, spans, arm reach design, and support structures
- Single track, dual track, or multiple tracks (allowing workers to pass one another while attached to the system)
- Curved track available
- Layered primer with single and double enamel coatings, epoxy coatings, and galvanized finish
- Platforms with guardrail and ladder or stair access available
- Custom lighting and SRL-retrieval mountings
Need a Quick Quote?
Simply fill out the Inverted “L” field worksheet below and click submit for a material quote. Full turnkey quotes, including installation, available upon request.
Get a Quote