Ceiling Mounted Monorail
Malta Dynamics enclosed monorail track fall protection systems are sold as individual components, standard assemblies in kit form, or as custom engineered systems. These systems provide straight rigid track fall protection on a fixed path up to 30° off center for loading/unloading and maintenance applications. Systems mechanically (no welding needed) attach to existing ceiling support steel. Monorail track fall protection systems can also support long runs and curves within the system design.
- Always mounted to existing support structure
- Can easily navigate curves
- Easily accommodates long runs of fall protection coverage
- Great for tight maintenance bays with limited floor space
- Enclosed track design eliminates the possibility of dirt or dust build-up interfering with trolley movement
- Trolley Included
- Single track, dual track, or multiple tracks (allowing workers to pass one another while attached to the system).
- Layered primer with single and double enamel coatings, epoxy coatings, and galvanized finish.
- Available in stainless steel.
- Flush mounted parallel or cross-mounted with support steel with any length drop rods. Drop rods require sway bracing supplied by others.
- Sloped hangers with drop rods accommodate slopes up to 14° maximum. Required sway bracing supplied by others.
Need a Quick Quote?
Simply fill out the Ceiling Mount field worksheet below and click submit for a material quote. Full turnkey quotes, including installation, available upon request.