Engineering Solutions Made Easy
Malta Dynamics provides engineered solutions that protect those exposed to hazards while working at heights. Our engineered fall arrest solutions can be designed for buildings in the pre-planning stage or added to existing facilities.
All of the Malta Dynamics engineered solutions are designed to address the challenges presented by unique structures or extreme environmental conditions. Our engineered solutions allow employers to ensure worker safety and offer key benefits to the employer.
- The reduction of on-site safety risks.
- Lowering insurance premiums.
- Reduction of worker compensation claims.
- Regulatory compliance.
Fall Arrest Applications
Our team of experienced safety professionals is prepared to work with you to solve your safety at height hazards and recommend the best solutions to meet your needs. Listed below are just a few of the applications for which Engineered Fall Arrest Solutions have been designed:
- Aircraft Hangars
- Amusement Parks
- Bridge Inspection
- Building Ledges/Beams
- Cranes and Crane Runways
- Commercial and Industrial Rooftops
- Communication Towers
- Elevated Machinery, Stations or Decks
- Elevated Railcars & Trucks
- Fixed Roof Anchors
- Pipe Racks
- Power Plants and Paper Mills
- Roof Access/Perimeters
- Sloped Roof Surfaces
- Sports Arenas/Stadiums
- Suspension Bridges
- Tank Farms
- Wastewater Treatment
- Wind Energy
- Window Washing
Custom Engineered Fall Protection Projects Include:
- Specially trained technical experts that will assess work conditions and jobsite applications.
- Analysis of the needs of any unprotected employees working at heights.
- Recommendations for permanent or temporary solutions.
- Detailed solutions quote will be prepared for review.
To gather information to assess needs, a technical expert will contact you to gather information, drawings, photographs and perhaps arrange for a site visit. A detailed quote will be prepared for review.
Our experienced team is ready to consult on which fall protection system is needed for your specific jobsite demand. Malta Dynamics’ systems are engineered to withstand the loads required by OSHA, ANSI Z359.1, ANSI/IWCA I14.1 and EN. From concrete and metal decks, to wood deck and steel beam, we offer a wide variety of products that make it easy to get the job done. Malta Dynamics will always maximize safety and maintain efficiency and affordability. As always, with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.