FALL PROTECTION AWARENESS TRAINING
Duration: 4-hour Course
A four-hour awareness course is designed for individuals with frequent (daily or weekly) exposure to fall hazards. Participants gain the knowledge and skills necessary to identify and avoid hazards associated with elevated work locations. The course features a series of presentations, demonstrations, and hands-on exercises.
- Overview of Fall Protection
- The Need for Fall Protection
- Hazard Recognition, Evaluation, and Control
- Fall Prevention vs. Protection
- Basic Principles of Fall Forces
- Overview of Personal Fall Arrest Systems (PFAS)
- Selection, use, and care
- Equipment inspection procedures
- Proper equipment donning
- Field application exercises with demonstrations and hands-on activities
Cost per participant: $295.00 (Group Pricing Available)
Reference materials, including course completion stickers and cards as requested.
4-Hour Course PDF